Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Counsellor Case Manager
Do you believe in possibilities?
We do, come and help us turn hope into reality for our clients!
- Innovative not-for-profit leader
- Multiple positions - full-time/part-time
- Ongoing and maximum term opportunities
- Located at Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast
- Varied and autonomous role working closely with the community
- Great employee benefits including salary packaging
About the team
The Gold Coast Community Services Team, provides a client centred, stepped care model offering individual and group counselling, pre-and post-rehabilitation support, relapse prevention, case management, day programs, care planning and care coordination for clients with AOD dependence (including specialised methamphetamine focus), dual diagnosis and complex needs.
About Lives Lived Well
Lives Lived Well is a leading, not-for-profit organisation delivering innovative and accessible services aimed at influencing behaviour, reducing harm, aiding recovery and bringing about positive change in people's lives.
You will be joining a supportive and encouraging team of dedicated and passionate professionals, who work together to create a great working environment and culture.
About the role
We are looking for passionate professionals to be an integral part of delivering person-centred services in an outreach service setting where clients are supported with high quality outcome-focussed services to achieve improved health outcomes and enable active and functional participation in the community.
The role will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Provide high quality engagement, assessment, counselling and support services to clients
- Provide high level advice, case management and support to clients
- Build and foster productive networks and relationships within the community
- Outreach within the community (using our pool vehicles)
- Work with youth, adults and families
We are looking for the newest members of our team who are self-motivated, highly engaged and results focused. Working in a complex environment, we are looking for candidates that are responsive and adaptable to change and make great team members.
As an experienced professional, you will have:
- tertiary qualifications in a related area health services discipline or equivalent experience
- experience in the delivery of counseling and/or case management services
- applied knowledge in contemporary evidence based AOD counselling practice, case management and intake and assessment
- highly developed communication and community engagement skills
Candidates with AHPRA registration, local area knowledge of Gold Coast region and experience in delivering education programs and facilitation groups are encouraged to apply.
Tick all these boxes? Share our passion?
We'd love to hear from you, just click "Apply now".
For more information about the role please refer to the position description (available on our careers website) or contact Jacqui Greig, Manager (Clinical Services) on p 07 5508 0913 m 0447 308 498 & e firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not email through applications, apply through our Careers website by clicking the link below).
Offer of employment will be subject to candidate's ability to gain or hold a Drivers Licence, Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and National Police History Check.