Drug and Alcohol Case Worker
Do you believe in possibilities?
We do, come and help us build our new Women's service!
- Innovative not-for-profit leader
- Help build our new Women's service
- New full-time ongoing position
- Located at Orange in New South Wales
- Turning hope into reality, for our clients
This is an exciting opportunity for qualified and experienced Drug and Alcohol Case Worker to join new women's program in Orange, New South Wales.
About our NEW program
Be part of establishing a new and innovative Women's alcohol and drug residential rehabilitation service based in Orange, central New South Wales. The program will offer individual counselling, group therapy, intensive case management, a range of wrap around services, access to withdrawal support services and onsite child care support.
At Lives Lived Well we are passionate about the possibilities, for our clients and our workforce.
Lyndon in partnership with Lives Lived Well, is a leading not-for-profit organisation delivering innovative and accessible services aimed at influencing behaviour, reducing harm, aiding recovery and bringing about positive change in people's lives.
With 36 locations across New South Wales and Queensland, we work with people to help get their lives back on track by delivering a wide range of programs and services across Queensland and through Lyndon in New South Wales.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate professional to join us in establishing our Lyndon Women's Program as a Drug and Alcohol Case Worker.
In this role you will:
- deliver comprehensive individual counselling and case management
- facilitate group programs and educational to clients
- provide expert health related advice.
What you will bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience in contemporary evidence based AOD counselling practice, case management and intake and assessment
- High level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
For more information about the role please refer to the position description (link below) or contact Michele Campbell, Program Manager on 1300 LYNDON (1300 596 366) or m 0429 307 708.
Tick all these boxes? Share our passion?
We'd love to hear from you, just click "Apply now".
Offer of employment will be subject to candidate's ability to gain or hold a Drivers Licence, Working with Children Check (NSW) and National Police History Check.