AOD Counsellor Case Manager
Ready for a great opportunity in the Moreton Bay Region
We are seeking an Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Counsellor Case Manager to be based in our new Caboolture offices.
- Achieve work/life balance across the growing Moreton Bay region.
- Enjoy job security with a part time ongoing position.
- 19 hours per week
- Work for a dynamic, family-friendly and inclusive organisation.
- Have additional ‘wellbeing' days off each year plus annual leave.
- Increase your take home pay with up to $9,000 in salary packaging options.
About Lives Lived Well
Our story is one of collaboration in which many people work together to help others live their lives well, free from the harm of drugs and alcohol. We're a dynamic, not-for-profit organisation with a team of almost 400 people, delivering innovative and accessible support services across Queensland and regional New South Wales.
We are committed to supporting the wellbeing of our staff by fostering a flexible, family-friendly work culture. We provide multiple wellbeing days off each year, in addition to annual leave. As an employee of a registered charity, you can increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing everyday expenses, meals and entertainment.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Counsellor Case Manager for a part-time position that will report into the Team Leader for the AOD Services for Caboolture. The position will service Caboolture and surrounding areas.
The successful person will deliver provide a comprehensive range of interventions to people requiring AOD services. This includes case management, specialist assessment on the level of drug dependence and delivering integrated individual counselling/case management and group facilitation.
You will also.
- Provide high quality engagement, assessment, counselling and support services to clients and their families
- Facilitate intensive therapeutic group day programs
- Form and develop partnerships with key stakeholders and facilitate the intake and assessment process
- Ensure continuity of care by effectively communicating within the multidisciplinary team and with other health care providers
What you will bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in a health service discipline related to AOD Services.
- Knowledge and experience in working with AOD.
- Experience in facilitation of groups.
- Demonstrated clinical skills in assessment and intervention of AOD practice, case management and intake and assessment.
- High standard of written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise clinical and administrative duties.
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Hold (or eligible for) a QLD Blue Card
For more information about the role and to view the selection criteria please refer to the position description (link below).
We're passionate about the possibilities! If you are too…
Please apply by sending your current resume and a cover letter to the link below
For more information about the role please refer to the position description (link below) or contact Michelle Goodwyn (Team Leader) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Australians.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, Working with Children Check and completed Australian Criminal History Check.