Are you a passionate Psychologist or Social Worker?
Do you believe in possibilities?
We do, come and help us turn hope into reality for our clients.
- Private practice model
- Contracted positions
- Full/Part-time with flexible hours
- Located at Southport, on the Gold Coast
- Rewarding role, truly making a difference in the community
We are looking for expressions of interest from qualified and experienced Psychologists and Social Workers, to work at headspace Southport. As experienced practitioners in your field, you will provide specialist services and expert advice to clients.
To be successful for these opportunities, candidates will need relevant experience and be credentialed with either Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) or the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) (or eligibility to gain membership with AASW). Experience working with clients with complex needs will be highly regarded.
To be successful, you will need:
- possession of a relevant degree and experience
- membership with AHPRA or eligibility for AASW
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- eligibility to acquire a Medicare provider number and ABN
- professional indemnity insurance.
- experience with working vulnerable clients with complex needs and/or experience working in the alcohol and other drug sector, will be highly regarded.
About Lives Lived Well
Lives Lived Well is a leading, not-for-profit organisation delivering innovative and accessible services aimed at influencing behaviour, reducing harm, aiding recovery and bringing about positive change in people's lives.
More about headspace Southport
headspace Southport is part of the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to young people aged 12-25 years and their significant others. headspace Southport provides a range of associated services aimed in promoting young peoples' wellbeing.
headspace Southport is one of 6 identified services in Australia providing specialist early intervention, responsive, and recovery focused care services for young people at risk of or experiencing a first episode of psychosis.
Why choose Lives Lived Well?
We provide modern stylish consulting rooms with free onsite parking for clients. You will be accompanied by a multi-disciplinary team and an experienced supportive administration staff as well as fully computerised systems.
For more information about these opportunities please contact Marilyn McMath, Admin Team Leader, on email email@example.com
Interested in this contracted opportunity?
We'd love to hear from you, just click "Apply now".