Program Manager - Drug and Alcohol Residential Service - Orange
A leadership role to grow your career and experience
- Lead the key residential rehabilitation and withdrawal service in Orange.
- Join a growing non-for-profit organisation which operates across 2 states.
- Opportunities for future career growth.
- Enhanced salary with Salary Packaging options available.
- Lead a team of over 25 staff for a 26-bed residential withdrawal and rehabilitation program.
- Oversee the delivery of an evidenced based cognitive remediation program.
- Work with key stakeholders including NSW Department of Health and the Ministry of Health.
- Reports to Group Manager (Clinical Services) NSW, nationally recognised with the NADA Outstanding Contribution Award.
- Base Salary ranges from $106K to $114K per annum, plus super.
- Increase your take home pay with remote salary packaging options.
About Lives Lived Well
We're a dynamic, not-for-profit organisation with a team of almost 400 people, delivering innovative and accessible support services across Queensland and regional New South Wales.
Our focus is on delivering a stepped care model that supports people at all stages of their recovery and provides the best chance of their ongoing success.
You will support the recent integration of two separate services and teams; an 8 bed medically supervised detoxification service and an intensive live-in 18 bed rehabilitation program, for those who have completed a detoxification program.
As part of this, you will oversee the recently introduced cognitive remediation program.
You will play an active role, in improving our profile and community networks, working with key stakeholders and health professionals including the NSW Department of Health and the Ministry of Health.
- A strong ability to develop positive cultures and to connect with our long-term goals, values, activities and work practices.
- Significant experience in managing residential services that focus on Drug and Alcohol substance abuse.
- Tertiary qualifications in ideally psychology or social work (or similar field)
- Strong experience with managing a large multi-disciplinary team
- Strong engagement skills in achieving outcomes with a diverse range of stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Ability in having a collaborative and empathetic approach to leading and solutions.
- Excellent ability in developing and managing program budgets
- Demonstrated ability in improving and implementing organisational system and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to highlight an innovative mindset, to ensure quality and drive growth in the service.
We at Lives Lived Well are committed to supporting the wellbeing of our people.
- We provide many benefits to our people including:
- Five additional days of ‘wellbeing' leave
- Salary packaging
- Relocation costs to help you settle into the area
- External and Internal Training opportunities
- Flexible work-life balance
- Great support from your manager and the NSW management team.
- Great Unique lifestyle living in Orange
Experience a lifestyle in Orange that can't be matched. It's one of Australia's most liveable rural towns with many great options to raising a family or to experience dining options not matched anywhere in the region. Its close proximity to Sydney allows an easy drive on the weekends to still enjoy the large events on offer.
We're passionate about the possibilities! If you are too.
Please apply by sending your current resume and a cover letter to the link below before Monday 24 June
For more information about the role please refer to the position description (link below) or contact David Jefferies, People & Culture manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, Blue Card and completed Australian Criminal History Check.