Program Manager - Women's Residential Service - Orange
Lead a goal-orientated team delivering a service dedicated to Women
- Lead the recently opened Women's residential rehabilitation service.
- Join a growing non-for-profit organisation which operates across 2 states.
- Opportunities for future career growth.
- Enhanced salary with Salary Packaging options available.
- Lead a team of 13 staff for up to 10 women to live-in with their children as part of a residential rehabilitation program.
- Work with women and children to empower positive life changes in a lovely rural environment.
- Reports to Group Manager (Clinical Services) NSW, nationally recognised with the NADA Outstanding Contribution Award.
About Lives Lived Well
We're a dynamic, not-for-profit organisation with a team of almost 400 people, delivering innovative and accessible support services across Queensland and regional New South Wales.
Our focus is on delivering a stepped care model that supports people at all stages of their recovery and provides the best chance of their ongoing success.
You will lead this Women's residential service (Elouera) in Orange that was opened in March 2018.
You will oversee a program aimed at reducing dependence on drugs and alcohol, mental health concerns, relationship issues and the challenges of parenting, with the goal of supporting women to transition back into their community.
You will lead a small multi-disciplinary team, including a registered nurse, psychologist, childcare worker and drug and alcohol case workers to deliver a service that includes advice and support for issues with domestic violence; parenting; group activities like creative art, yoga, physical fitness and mental wellbeing support groups.
You will report to the Group Manager (Clinical Services) NSW and will have close working relationships and support from other managers. There will be many ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and career, not matched in the public sector or in the region.
- A strong ability to develop positive cultures and to connect with our long-term goals, values, activities and work practices.
- Significant experience in managing residential services that focus on Drug and Alcohol substance abuse
- Tertiary qualifications in ideally psychology, social work or nursing (or similar field)
- Strong experience with managing a large multi-disciplinary team
- Strong engagement skills in achieving outcomes with a diverse range of stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Demonstrated ability in having a collaborative and empathetic approach to leading and solutions.
- Excellent ability in developing and managing program budgets
- Demonstrated ability in improving and implementing organisational system and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to highlight an innovative mindset, to ensure quality and drive growth in the service.
- Strong experience in treating Drug and Alcohol substance abuse with emphasis assisting women (desirable)
Also, as this is a Women's residential service (and the experiences the clients have been through) it is preferred that the successful candidate is female.
We at Lives Lived Well are committed to supporting the wellbeing of our people.
We provide many benefits to our people including:
- Five additional days of ‘wellbeing' leave.
- Salary packaging
- Relocation costs to help you settle into the area
- External and Internal Training opportunities
- A flexible work-life balance
- Great support from your manager and the NSW management team.
- Great Unique lifestyle living in Orange
Experience a lifestyle in Orange that can't be matched. It's one of Australia's most liveable rural towns with many great options to raising a family or to experience dining options not matched anywhere in the region. Its close proximity to Sydney allows an easy drive on the weekends to still enjoy the large events on offer.
About Lives Lived Well
Our story is one of collaboration in which many people work together to help others live their lives well, free from the harm of drugs and alcohol. We're a dynamic, not-for-profit organisation with a team of almost 400 people, delivering innovative and accessible support services across Queensland and regional New South Wales.
We're passionate about the possibilities! If you are too…
Please apply by sending your current resume and a cover letter to the link below before Friday 28 June.
For more information about the role please refer to the position description (link below) or contact David Jefferies, People & Culture manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, Blue Card and completed Australian Criminal History Check.