Private Practitioner - Burleigh Heads
Are you a passionate Psychologist or Social Worker?
We are seeking Private Practitioners to help provide support for our clients and the local community.
- Private practice model where you enjoy 80% remuneration
- Work in our modern offices near Burleigh Heads
- Operate in a centre with leading clinical excellence practices
- Enjoy work-life flexibility
At the Lives Lived Well Specialist Centre, we are stepping up our commitment to our clients and the local community, by looking for passionate Psychologists and Social Workers, to provide expert advice and services.
As a practitioner, you will be given flexibility on when you would want to practice and enjoy a unique practice model where you enjoy 80% remuneration. Also, you will be well supported from a committed Practice Coordinator and passionate administration team.
To be successful for these opportunities, candidates will need relevant experience and be credentialed with either Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) or the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) (or eligibility to gain membership with AASW). Experience working with clients with complex needs will be highly regarded.
If you are interested in the role, the ideal person will need
- Some experience supporting clients who are vulnerable and have complex needs
- Experience working with clients who suffer from alcohol and drug substance abuse
- Excellent communication and personal skills to relate to our clients
- Medicare provider number and ABN
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- AHPRA (or AASW) membership
The Lives Lived Well's Specialist Centre
LLW Specialist Centre provides medical care or therapeutic treatments for a range of mental health conditions, trauma, family issues and support for problematic substance use.
We are a holistic centre and treat the whole person: we listen, seek to understand, and create space for positive change.
How to apply
To apply for this job go to: www.liveslivedwellcareers.org.au & enter ref code: 4760792.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information