Drug and Alcohol Workers - Orange - Casual
We are seeking Casual Drug and Alcohol Workers for our two services in Orange
- Be apart of brand new services located in the scenic areas of NSW
- Services that provide care for our Drug and Alcohol Substance abuse programs
- Work for an organisation that is leading edge in Clinical Excellence
- Have flexibility to work when you want
About the role
At Lives Lived Well, we are looking for individuals who are motivated to support a diverse group of clients. These clients are split across two well recognised drug and alcohol substance services in Orange, New South Wales. Our Wyla service provides support for all people whereas Elouera services specifically caters for Women with Children.
You will feel accomplished as you support the clients on their journeys which includes group facilitations.
As these roles are casual you have the flexibility to work when you are available across a 24/7 roster. You will be given both onboarding and ongoing training from the teams as well as your Program Managers.
The base rate for this role $36 - 38 per hour (including casual loading) + super (9.5%)
If you are interested in the role, we are looking for candidates that have:
- Experience in residential services
- Can motivate and encourage people on their journey to success
- Really good communication skills
- Comfortable speaking with people who have suffered domestic violence or drug and alcohol substance abuse
What is on offer
At Lives Lived Well we want to support the wellbeing of our people.
We will provide you with:
- Both Internal and for you to attend External Training Opportunities to increase your skills
- Continual support from your manager and team members
If you want more information on the role, including a Position Description,
If you want to apply
Click apply below or visit our careers website, at https://liveslivedwellcareers.org.au/, and click on the role.
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, Working with Children Check and completed Australian Criminal History Check.