AOD Counsellor Case Manager - Longreach
We are seeking a Full-Time AOD Counsellor Case Manager to be a part of a successful program in Longreach
- Full time position
- Work for an organisation that is leading the field in Clinical Excellence
- Provide crucial individual support in a rewarding role
- Enjoy above award salary plus salary packaging
- Receive 5 additional Wellbeing days
About the role
At Lives Lived Well, we are looking for an individual who is motivated to support clients who are wanting to overcome their alcohol and drug dependence. The role will provide an opportunity to provide high quality engagement (through case management) to deliver individual counselling and community based options for withdrawal support and recovery.
The role is full time ongoing and will be provided with great internal support from an enthusiastic Clinical Services Manager and an experienced Case Manager, who is also based in Longreach.
The base salary range for this role is $40.49 - 41.71 per hour + super (9.5%) + increase your take home pay by $6,500 per annum through salary packaging.
If you are interested in the role, the ideal candidate will have
- Tertiary qualiﬁcations in Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Clinical Nursing or Psychology
- Experience in AOD counselling, case management and intake and assessment
- Experience in relapse prevention
- Great communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan a complex case load in addition to clinical and administrative duties
- Desired (but not essential) understanding of Western Queensland and the Central West community
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Blue Card (can apply if you don't have it)
What do we offer
At Lives Lived Well want to support the wellbeing of our people.
We will provide you with:
- 5 wellbeing days off each year
- Salary Packaging to increase your take home pay (by up to $6,500 per annum)
- Internal and support for you to attend External Training Opportunities to increase your skills
- If you need, Flexible work arrangements
If you want more information on the role, including a Position Description,
Visit our careers page at https://liveslivedwellcareers.org.au/ by clicking on the role.
Please apply by providing a resume and cover letter by COB Friday 26 July.
Click apply below or visit our careers website, at https://liveslivedwellcareers.org.au/, and click on the role.
For more information about the role please contact, via email email@example.com
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, Blue Card and completed Australian Criminal History Check.