AOD Counsellor Case Manager
- Part time - 3 days per week
- You take care of clients, we take care of you - additional 5 extra days off per year
- To boost your take home pay, you access $18,540 salary packaging
Our story is one of collaboration in which many people work together to help others live their lives well, free from the harm of drugs and alcohol. We're a dynamic, not-for-profit organisation with a team of almost 400 people, delivering innovative and accessible support services across Queensland and regional New South Wales.
About this opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Counsellor Case Manager with a demonstrated understanding of the AOD and Mental Health Sector.
Based in our Gladstone, part-time (3 days per week) ongoing, you will manage a case load of clients providing individual counselling/case management. This will include:
- Provide high quality engagement, assessment, counselling, case management and support services to clients, and their families.
- Manage a case load of clients, through providing support, service coordination, referral and advocacy to assist in achieving their goals.
- Provide pre- and post-rehabilitation support and relapse prevention planning
- Facilitate group programs
- Delivering our service in house one day per week at probation and parole
We're looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related health services discipline (such as social work, counselling, psychology or occupational therapy).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in contemporary counselling, case management and intake and assessment.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and facilitating groups programs
- Knowledge in contemporary evidence based AOD clinical practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What is on offer
We at Lives Lived Well are committed to supporting the wellbeing of our staff by fostering a flexible, family-friendly work culture. We provide five wellbeing days off each year, in addition to your annual leave. As an employee of a registered charity, you can increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing up to $18,540 towards everyday expenses, meals and entertainment.
We're passionate about the possibilities! If you are too apply today!
Click apply and go to our LLW Careers page and submit your application. Please note we only accept applications through our Careers page.
For questions or information about the role, email email@example.com
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and completed Australian Criminal History Check