Private Practitioner - Burleigh Heads
Are you a passionate Psychologist?
We are seeking Private Practitioners to help provide support for our clients and the local community.
- Private practice model where you enjoy 80% remuneration
- Pleasant and professional work environment in our modern offices in Burleigh Heads
- Operate in a centre with leading clinical excellence practices
- Enjoy work-life flexibility
At the Lives Lived Well Specialist Centre, we are stepping up our commitment to our clients and the local community, by seeking out passionate Psychologists, to provide professional, compassionate and client centred services.
As a practitioner, you will be given flexibility on when you would want to practice and enjoy a unique practice model where you enjoy 80% remuneration.
Practice management software and IT systems that enables the flexibility to complete client administration from home.
You will be well supported from a committed Practice Coordinator and administrative team to assist you with completing all Medicare reporting requirements and management of all your accounts and appointments.
To be successful for these opportunities, candidates will need to be knowledgeable in
- Experience in case formulation for a broad range of psychological disorders
- Some experience supporting clients who are vulnerable and have complex needs
- Some experience working with clients who suffer from alcohol and drug substance abuse
- Practitioners with EMDR or GESTALT training would be highly regarded
- Post graduate training is desirable
- Be passionate about making a difference in mental health at a community level
- Be self-driven yet capable of participating as a team member
- Medicare provider number and ABN
- Professional indemnity insurance
- AHPRA membership
The Lives Lived Well's Specialist Centre
LLW Specialist Centre provides medical care and therapeutic treatments for a range of mental health conditions, trauma, family issues and support for problematic substance use.
We are a holistic centre and treat the whole person: we listen, seek to understand, and create space for positive change.
If you want more information on the role or to apply,
Visit our careers page at https://liveslivedwellcareers.org.au/ by clicking on the role.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information