Counsellor Case Manager - AOD - Gladstone
- Part time - 6 days per fortnight (days can be negotiated)
- You take care of clients, we take care of you - additional extra days off per year
- To boost your take home pay, you access $18,540 salary packaging
Lives Lived Well is a dynamic, evidence-based not-for-profit organisation with a team of passionate people delivering innovative and accessible support services across Queensland and regional NSW.
Working at Lives Lived Well, you will be given access to training and development to develop your AOD practice! You might be an experienced clinician with a keen interest in AOD or you've had some experience with AOD and want to grow your knowledge and become an expert with us!
To help you make the move to beautiful coastal Gladstone we are able to support you with relocation expenses, amount to be negotiated with successful candidate between $1,500 to $2,000.
We are fortunate that our employees can also access $18,540 salary packaging which increases your take home pay.
What you will be doing in these roles:
- Provide high quality engagement, assessment, counselling, case management and support services to clients, and their families.
- Manage a case load of clients, through providing support, service coordination, referral and advocacy to assist in achieving their goals.
- Provide pre- and post-rehabilitation support and relapse prevention planning
- Facilitate group programs
- Delivering our service in house one day per week at probation and parole
We're looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related health services discipline (such as social work, counselling, psychology or occupational therapy).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in contemporary counselling, case management and intake and assessment.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and facilitating groups programs
- Knowledge in contemporary evidence based AOD clinical practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What we can offer you
We're committed to supporting the wellbeing of our staff by fostering a flexible, family-friendly work culture. We provide five wellbeing days off each year, in addition to four weeks of annual leave.
As an employee of a registered charity, you can increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing up to $18,540 towards everyday expenses, meals and entertainment.
We're passionate about the possibilities! If you are too apply today!
Click ‘apply' and go to our LLW Careers page and submit your application. Please note we only accept applications through our Careers page.
For questions or information about the role, email email@example.com
About Lives Lived Well
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, Blue Card and completed Australian Criminal History Check.