AOD Counsellor Case Manager - Orange
We are seeking a Full Time AOD Counsellor Case Manager for our team in Orange
- Full time position
- Work for an organisation that is leading edge in Clinical Excellence
- Provide crucial individual and group outreach support in a rewarding role
- Enjoy benefits including salary packaging in addition to your competitive salary
- Receive 5 additional Wellbeing days
About Lives Lived Well
At Lives Lived Well, we help people impacted by drugs or alcohol as well as mental health. We get lives back on track by delivering a wide range of programs and services (including residential rehab) across 40 locations in Queensland and New South Wales.
About the role
We are looking for an individual who will deliver integrated individual counselling and case management and group programs to clients, within an evidence based framework.
The role is ongoing and will be provided with great internal support from an enthusiastic Team Leader and another AOD Counsellor Case Manager.
The base salary range for this role is $35.12 - 37.85 per hour + super (9.5%) + salary packaging
If you are interested in the role, the ideal candidate will have
- Tertiary qualifications in a counselling, social work, mental health
- Experience in counselling in a one on one environment and group setting
- Demonstrated experience in group facilitation and presentation
- Demonstrated understanding of drug and alcohol treatment issues particularly in an outreach setting
- High level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including report writing.
- Ability to work with a broad and diverse range of people including health professionals, treatment agencies, government and non-government organisations and policy makers
- Current Drivers Licence
- NSW Working with Children Check (or able to apply for one)
What do we offer
At Lives Lived Well want to support the wellbeing of our people.
We will provide you with:
- 5 wellbeing days off each year
- Salary Packaging to increase your take home pay
- Both Internal and External Training Opportunities to increase your skills
- Flexible work arrangements would be considered
If you want more information on the role and to apply
Visit our careers website, at https://liveslivedwellcareers.org.au/, and click on the role.
For more information about the role please contact, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, Blue Card and completed Australian Criminal History Check.