We are seeking a part time Family Counsellor to be provide support to clients and families across both Brisbane North and Metro regions
- Part Time - 19 hours per week
- Max Term Contract until 29 Feb 2020 (with high possibility of extension)
- Be a part of a service that is a leader in clinical excellence
- Have additional ‘wellbeing' days off
- Increase your take home pay with salary packaging.
About Lives Lived Well
At Lives Lived Well, we help people impacted by drugs or alcohol as well as mental health. We get lives back on track by delivering a wide range of programs and services (including residential rehab) across 40 locations in Queensland and New South Wales.
About the Role
As a Family Counsellor, you will engage with families to deliver Breakthrough for Families groups, public workshops, seminars, referrals, forums to connect with families and the broader community and deliver individual counselling/brief support
The role will primarily see clients across Brisbane North, Metro and South regions with a primary base in our Spring Hill office. You will be supported from an enthusiastic Program Coordinator and a team of Family Counsellors, based across Queensland.
The base salary for this role is $35.84 per hour + super (9.5%) + salary packaging (increase your take home pay by up to $6000 per annum).
The successful candidate will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a health services area and/or equivalent experience in a similar position
- Strong experience in family/AOD counselling practice and case management
- Strong experience in engaging with the local community advising of our services
- Experience in developing and delivering therapeutic groups sessions with high-level group facilitation skills
- Able to work autonomously, travel to outreach locations and manage own workload
- Highly developed communication and community engagement skills
- Local area knowledge of Brisbane North is highly desirable
- Hold a Blue Card
- Current unrestricted Australian Drivers Licence
What do we offer
At Lives Lived Well we want to support the wellbeing of our people.
We will provide you with:
- Additional Wellbeing days off
- Salary Packaging (Increase your take home pay)
- Both Internal and External Training Opportunities to increase your skills
- Flexible work arrangements would be considered
The closing date for this role will be 22 November 2019 with interviews to be scheduled soon after.
For more information about the role please contact, via email email@example.com
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, Blue Card and completed Australian Criminal History Check.