Team Leader - Residential Service - Mareeba
- Provide leadership to Residential Treatment Team
- Work in the beautiful rural setting
- Receive additional 5 Wellbeing days per year & Salary Packaging
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Team Leader to lead our Shanty Creek team in creating a safe, supportive, structured and culturally appropriate environment that inspires genuine and lasting change for our residents.
Set on a beautiful property in Mareeba, Shanty Creek is our Indigenous alcohol and drug residential rehabilitation centre that provides support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men and women, aged 18 years and over, who are experiencing alcohol or other drugs dependency or misuse and mental health concerns.
About the role
This is an ongoing full time position, working at Shanty Creek Residential Centre in Mareeba. You will lead a team of passionate and professional clinicians and support staff, and provide clinical and operational management. This will include:
- Lead the team in providing treatment and recovery services
- Provide day to day clinical oversight of program delivery and client wellbeing
- Lead the clinical review of individual/group treatment
- Managing delivery of culturally validated and strengths based programs
- Provide expert AOD practice advice and secondary consultation to the team
- Establishing and fostering productive networks and relationships with partner service providers
The base salary for this role is $86,054 - 89,868 per annum + super (9.5%) + salary packaging
What you will bring to the role
- Minimum five years experience working in a residential rehabilitation or related service delivery setting
- Strong experience and knowledge of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, including people from remote communities
- Strong experience providing leadership and mentoring to a multi-disciplinary team.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or allied health (or similar field)
- Contemporary knowledge and application of evidence-based individual and group interventions and clinical practice in drug and alcohol treatment and recovery
- Significant experience working with clients with complex needs, AOD dependencies and/or mental health
What we can offer you
We're committed to supporting the wellbeing of our staff by fostering a flexible, family-friendly work culture. We provide five wellbeing days off each year, in addition to four weeks of annual leave .
Working at Lives Lived Well, you will be given access to a variety of regular internal training and development to develop your AOD knowledge.
We're passionate about the possibilities! If you are too apply today!
Click ‘apply' and go to our LLW Careers page and submit your application. Please note we only accept applications submitted through our Careers page.
For questions or information about the role, email email@example.com
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence and completed Australian Criminal History Check.