AOD Counsellor Case Manager
- Full-time position
- Relocation assistance provided
- Work for an organisation that is leading the field in Clinical Excellence
- Provide crucial individual support in a rewarding role
- Enjoy above award salary, plus salary packaging
- Receive 5 additional Wellbeing days
About the role
At Lives Lived Well, we are looking for an individual who is motivated to support clients who are wanting to overcome their alcohol and drug dependence. The role will provide an opportunity to provide high-quality engagement (through case management) to deliver individual counselling and community-based options for withdrawal support and recovery.
The role is full-time ongoing and will be provided with great internal support from an enthusiastic Clinical Services Manager and another Case Manager, who is also based in Longreach.
The base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $85,000 per annum + super (9.5%) + increase your take-home pay by $6,500 per annum through salary packaging.
If you are interested in the role, the ideal candidate will have
- Tertiary qualiﬁcations in Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Clinical Nursing or Psychology
- Great communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan a complex caseload in addition to clinical and administrative duties
- Desired (but not essential) understanding of Western Queensland and the Central West community
- Current Drivers Licence
What do we offer
At Lives Lived Well want to support the wellbeing of our people.
We will provide you with:
- 5 wellbeing days off each year
- Remote Salary Packaging to increase your take-home pay when living in Longreach
- Internal and support for you to attend External Training Opportunities to increase your skills
- If you need, Flexible work arrangements
Please apply by providing a resume and cover letter by COB 27 January 2020.
Click apply below and you will be directed to our careers website.
For more information about the role please contact, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, Blue Card and completed Australian Criminal History Check.